Saturday 10 January 2009

Vorsprung Durch Buggered

Anyone out there tried buying a car recently?. We've all read in the press how dire it is for the motor industry, how sales are down, factories are going part-time and redundancies being made. I recall seeing a Chrysler dealer doing a crazy 'Buy One Get One Free' offer, not so long ago.

Unhelpful, Disinterested, Rude, Arrogant and Rushed were just some of the attitudes I was met with yesterday while out shopping for a new car, for not an insubstantial amount of money, in and around Watford.

With dealers like this, it's no wonder car firms are massively in debt and the outlook is bleak.

There was one exception, and if he's reading, he'll know who he is and will most likely get my £20,000 order later today.

Disinterested now?

1 comment:

TC said...

I know what you mean, car dealers here are the same way. Maybe that's why I wasn't so upset when the big 3 were in such trouble?