Friday 27 March 2009

Compare the Meerkat

I saved over £100 by comparing Meerkats! - Genuinely, I did.

So yesterday my car insurance renewal from Elephant dropped through the letterbox. This is my very favorite time of year. Another faultless (touch wood) year of traversing the congested camera-ridden roads of Britain to be rewarded with an increased renewal premium. Lovely.

For about as long as I can remember I have been insured with either Elephant or Admiral. A top money-saving-crunch-busting tip for those of you that don't already know is the Elephant and Admiral are in fact, the same company.

By flipping between the two each year you can almost guarantee yourself a massive saving yet effectively dealing with the very same cardboard Admiral or the equally crap man-in-an-Elephant-suit. (Probably the same bit-part actor!)

To confirm this I Compared the Meerkat last night, and cheapo-number 1 insurance was indeed on offer from Admiral. 

Hurrah for Meerkats! £100 extra to spend on beer. Or nappies.

God, what a crap blog post. Sorry. Good pic though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Car insurancezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;)
Its things like this that make me glad that I've still got a few years left to fritter away doing nothing of any real importance!